RE: how do I do a repair on jfw 7.1

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 19:55:07 -0500

Or, open the run dialog and paste the following:

MsiExec.exe /I{8A2BAD28-3D41-4258-8EC8-A1D9A5E24B01}

HTH,
Blake

From: Ryan MacIsaac <jrmacisaac@xxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: how do I do a repair on jfw 7.1 Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 21:15:56 -0300

If you want to repair Jaws 7.1, you have to run the installation file for
Jaws version 7.1 that you downloaded from Freedom Scientific. When you run
this installation file on a system that already has  Jaws 7.1 installed, you
will get options to modify or repair your installation of Jaws.

Regards,

Ryan