[JFW] how can I get Jaws to shorten the name of outlook express?

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:46:20 -0700

Hi all,
I used to belong to Comcast, but have since replaced them with DSL from
Verizon. However, whenever I open outlook express, Jaws says, "Outlook
express provided by Comcast high speed internet." All I want it to say it
outlook express. I tried putting it in the Jaws manager dictionary for
outlook express, but it still says it. Any ideas on how to solve this
problem Thanks.
Jim