Re: hotmail with outlook express

  • From: "Velley" <vebazu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 10:48:33 +0300

Hi,

You could be able to get OE to work with free Hotmail as well. I have disabled Windows Messaging (or what is it in English) from the Tools menu -> Settings. Other settings which may affect on Hotmail are: send and receive messages on startup (could be disabled), from the View menu -> Layout, I have also disabled Contacts and Preview pane among others.

HTH,

Velley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marsha Anderson" <marcatony@xxxxxxxxx>