here is what i have done

  • From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijerina3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:03:49 -0600

Hi my friends. i am using version six point zero. but when i am trying to burn
a cd again this is using the easy cd creator thing i get this
roxio easy cd and dvd creator dialogue. don't send button or send error report
button.
and whenever i hit the don't send button it will take me right back to the
desktop.
could this mean i need to update something?
thanks randy