help with using google tool bar

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:06:16 -0400

Hi all,

I've just gotten things sorted out with the free google toolbar scripts
thanks to Jim Bower's help. I know things are working, because when I press
hotkey control shift T, jfw says, can't get toolbar object. That is good; I
know it's working. But how can I access this toolbar? I have it installed,
and google is checked under toolbar submenu. I mean where can I go for a
start? I was by accident, able to access it once, and was able to use the
form field. I've since forgotten what I did or where I went. I seem to
remember five choices.

Hal