RE: help with JFW 12 and links

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:21:32 -0500

Terra,

This doesn't address why JAWS 12 isn't providing information that JAWS 11
used to, but labeling these links may give you a workaround until you find
that solution. Below I'll copy edited instructions given last month on this
list. Apologies to the lister whose name I inadvertently omitted.

How to create a custom label.

CTRL jaws key and tab.

After pressing CTRL jaws key and tab you will land in an edit field, type in
the name, which you'd like and then tab to ok and press enter.

  _____