have to use windows application key to open link for MLB stations.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:07:05 -0800

I am not sure if this is a Jaws issue or not. I will post it here, and if it
isn't a Jaws issue, I apologize in advance. Here is the problem. When I go
to MLB, and find the link I want, that is the station with the game I want,
I hit enter. I here a click, and nothing happens. In order for that link to
work, I have to use the windows application key. So I hit the windows
application key, arrow down once to open, and hit enter, and the menu that I
went through to get to the station I wanted, appears again, with the
exception that this time, I can go to where MLB wants my pass word, I enter
it, and all works. But Why the heck should I have to do all that when I
never had to do it that way before? I am using Windows 98 SE and Jaws 5.0
with the latest update posted, which is .844 I think. Any ideas? I'm really
frustrated now, as the people on the blindtech list already know. Smile.
Jim