RE: gold wave 5.16 and script 1.53

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:47:45 -0800

um not sure how I can make it more clear then I have about clicking a key
twice it mean pressing a key clickly twice.
now in the existing scripts you find hot key help showing every key that can
be used by the scripts every key is named based on the feature of gold wave.
then you can check the gold wave manual for a full explanation on that key
or feature.
not sure why any more documentation by me is needed.
if it comes to rewriting the gold wave manual I am afraid I will abort this
project.
so the hot key help and the gold wave manual will have to do.
that is plenty of documentation.