getting Jaws 6 to say version number when first started

  • From: Troy Burnham <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:37:18 -0600

Hi All,
I have the instructions for modifying the script to have Jaws tell me that
I am loading Jaws 6.0 when I start Jaws, but since there are so many
different folders for Jaws 6 which one do I need to modify?  Since I am the
only one using Jaws on this computer do I need to do it in my user folder
or do I still need to do it in the default users folder?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
Troy