funciton keys on a gateway

  • From: William Sallander <wsallander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:51:04 -0400

Hello listers, i just bought a Gateway computer with 64 bit Vista. I'm
also using the latist version of JAWS 10.
I noticed when i hit the JAWS key and f-12 key, the saytime featuer
does not work. I turn on the key annouce jawskey+#1 and the f-#9
through F-#12 doesn't annouce while everything else does.
Has anyone else had the same problem with a gateway or any other
computer for tht mater using vista 64 bit edition, or is it just me?
Thanks in advance.

Bill
Alternative archives located at: