from fs: New HTML Challenge is posted

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw users email list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:10:11 -0400

A completely new challenge is posted and is called "Surf's Up - Surfing the
Internet with JAWS."

"Do you want to become a JAWS power user on the World Wide Web? Do you want
to learn how JAWS can help you navigate the vast resources of entertainment,
education, and information available on the Internet? Surf's Up-Surfing the
Internet with JAWS will teach you to use JAWS to read and work with all
types of HTML pages, such as Web sites, Help systems, Web-based
applications, and more. You'll learn how to use the powerful features of
JAWS to get the most out of surfing the Web."

This tool covers all HTML and other features through JAWS 5.1 and will be
used in training classes and for tutorials to help our users understand the
power of JAWS on the web. Go to our home page
http://www.freedomscientific.com/ and click on the link Surf's Up - the New
HTML Challenge. There are also links from the Training and Support pages.

We encourage trainers and others to download and use this tool. This is FREE
training material and we want the world to know.