Re: free credit report.com

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:49:35 -0500

I got all the way through signing up and giving my number but they said that my report had been pulled for use by someone else. Everything was canceled and I have never dealt with them since. I like their commercials but I don't want to pay for the service. At one point, it did say that you had to sign up but you could cancel during the first month.

There's another service called True Credit but I don't know anything about that one. Some of the credit cards have the same sort of service but you have to sign up and pay a certain amount per year. You can cancel after you get your report, which is what I did. I have no idea how these sites work with Jaws as I have not checked them out.

Katherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>