Re: forms mode problem?

  • From: "Corey Cook" <268passion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 21:01:35 -0400

spy ware can do some strange things, but I have never heard of this one.
glad it is fixed for you.

Corey Cook
Eph. 1:7 through Eph. 1:9 (NLT)
He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the blood of
his Son, and our sins are forgiven. He has showered his kindness on us,
along with all wisdom and understanding.
God's secret plan has now been revealed to us; it is a plan centered on
Christ, designed long ago according to his good pleasure.