RE: foreign characters in forms

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:08:24 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
HI

All advice I can give you: go into word, go into the insert menu and choose
symbol. Then in this multi page dialogue select the special characters tab.
select the characters you want. Now copy the character you want to be inserted
into an internet form field or e-mail message. Copy it from word and go to the
form field or message you want to insert it and paste it there.

Hth