Re: folders-I blew it

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:26:37 -0600

Judith, go to your recycle bin, find your recipe folder, and do a restore on
it. This will put it back where you originally had it. Now, go do a find on
the recipe folder you intended to delete, and rename it to something else,
like spoiled or something. You can then delete the spoiled folder and you
should be able to find the recipe folder.
Hope this helps.