fixed msn issue.

  • From: Cheryl <celleefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:23:46 -0400

hi everyone. I just thought I'd finish off the msn 6.2 issue thread by
letting you all know that, so far, my cursor is staying put. I spent a bit
of time last night uninstalling jaws 5.10 and 6.0, then reinstalling both
versions. Thanks again to garry for the jfw five install file. Anyway, one
odd thing I noticed, I didn't have to re-authorize 6.0. I'm not
complaining, it was just something I'd noticed. Anyway, if anyone else's
jaws cursor is jumping to the top of the screen in msn 6.2 after installing
the latest jfw 6.1 update, I'd recommend doing what I've described. Hope
I've helped someone.