firefox and jfw 8

  • From: Cristobal Muñoz <cristobalm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:28:13 -0700

Greetings, I a a new member to the list and had posted a question earlier,
but I don't think it went through. I will go ahead and paste my enquiry
below and hopefully I can get some feedback. Thanks...

Cristobal

Greetings,
I am new to the list and would appreciate help with some issues I?ve come
across with Jaws and certain programs I use. Currently, I am trying to use
the latest Firefox web browser and the newest JFW 8 update. I notice that on
certain web pages, the lines run into each other as opposed to when I use IE
7. I?e checked my settings in the configuration manager for both programs
and everything seems to be the same. I?ve also updated to the newest firefox
version. I was previously running the 1.5 and thought that that might have
been the issue, but everything?s still the same. I will provide an example
or two of what I am talking about. Perhaps I am just missing some sort of
setting or check box? In any event, I?d really like to get away from using
IE 7 if I can, but the way Firefox reads some content, wel, it is rather
annoying.

Thanks,
Cristobal

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/main