Re: finding lost messages in Outlook Express

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:43:55 -0800

The information you provided was accurate in so far as where messages are
stored but once deleted from the deleted items folder they are no longer in the
store folder.
I believe though that some anti-virus programs such as McAfee do have a backup
program with their delux package--(suite)--mine does, in any case.
Unfortunately, I have never used this part of my McAfee program as the program
is still a bit of a nuisance with a screen reading program--at least this part
is for me although I have figured out how to access other parts of McAfee's
security suite.