finding if sma has been renewed and misc comments about jaws 9

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS users list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:30:53 -0800

Hi:

if you go to update authorization is this where you can see if your sma has
been renewed? I had one upgrade remaining for JAWS 9 and I just applied to
renew my sma and am pretty sure that's where you go to check.

also, I just installed JAWS 9 and wanted to mention for those of you who stil
like me use classic laptop, this is no longer an option in JAWS 9. just as a
heads up. this will be something Iwill have to get used to, as I've used
classic laptop for almost 10 years, even when JAWS made the switch.