Re: finding headings

  • From: "alice dampman Humel" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 06:56:22 -0400

Oh my gosh, you're right...somehow, I thought I had experienced that typing
those letters simply added them to the document, but it works with the newsline
attachments! Great! Thanks.
    I have created a document in wordpad to keep a list of books from the BARD
site that I want to read, and in that, I can't find a way to jump from book to
book (heading to heading).
So is there a way to do it in that kind of document?
        A related question: on a site that has headings at different levels: is
there any way to differentiate between those heading levels?
Thanks again.
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx