RE: finding email in window live messanger

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:17:11 -0500

Just hit alt plus m from live messenger's main window. That'll get you there a little quicker. You'll be taken right to your inbox. Just hit control plus fome, then keep pressing f until you come to some checkboxes.

From: "Lisa" <kyber@xxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: finding email in window live messanger Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:09:51 -0700

Hi
In windows live messanger I go to the file menu, press right arro on goto then down arrow to my email box then enter. This is where I get lost. I go into a webpage and when I hit insert T i hear newsletters and I can't find my email box in here. Any ideas from someone else who uses jfw and this program
Thanks

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw