Re: extracting one big mp3 file

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_r_hardy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:14:52 -0700

There's a nice little program available from JFWLite that interfaces between
itself and Winamp to allow you to split an MP3 file into tracks based on times
that you add to a list.  You may download it from:
http://www.jfwlite.com/mp3clip.exe
And there's a nice helpful hint on it at:
http://www.jfwlite.com/messages/MP3%20Clip.txt

Grant