emulators and cursor

  • From: "tom ayotte" <tayott2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 22:27:47 -0500

            hi all,
At work i am using an emulator call blue zone with i.e..0, when i go into the
emulator it crashes jaws 8.0, the newest version of 8.0, no 9.0.  it gives an
error, it say's webb to host cashing error.  does any user use blue zone as a
emulator and can solve my major problem at work.

seconded question.
in the program that i am working on has a cursor at the top and the bottom of
the screen there is  a  second cursor and a cursor inside of that i need to
click on to get more  transaction on  the screen but jaws does not see this
second cursor and the first one just make the screen go up and down.  so with
your great knowledge of jaws out on the list maybe you folks can assist me one
or both of my major problems at work.
ta