RE: email

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:35:03 -0800

Oh Cy, it's good practice ha ha setting up new email addies  all the time.

From: Hina Altaf <haltaf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sender: "jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:51:12 -0600

To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ReplyTo: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

No, gmail is the google mail.

From: Michael Rivera <michaellrivera@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Sender: "jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:52:04 -0600

To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ReplyTo: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Brandi,

Of all of the free e-mail services I've used, Gmail is the most accessible.
It's very configurable with regards to screen readers, and it also allows
you to read e-mail as conversations or simple e-mails.

Regards,

Michael