Re: e-books from Amazon

  • From: "Chuck Kyle" <chuckk@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:00:53 -0500

        Chip,
    I cannot answer your question but I have some info that my be of
interest. At ?Barnes and Noble I bought a Micro Ppress  book which is a
complete description of XP. It contains a disk which has the whole book on
it. It cost about $50 but it is worth it. My son said more publishers are
including a disk with the book on it. The disk version works weel well with
Jaws. HTH, Chuck