dvd finding software

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 00:12:49 -0400

Hello all I was wondering if someone out there could direct me to a software
application which could be used to download music, dvds, etc.  One that works
well with JFW I have been using winmix but two friends reccomended a program
called lime wire however, that does not work and I don't think there are any
scripts for it.  Also someone else recomended a program areias and I don't
think there are any scripts for that either when I bring it up its all graphics
etc.