Re: downloading the scripts for yahoo messenger and Jaws

  • From: Adam <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:20:10 -0400

Hi Rosemarie,

Is the file called YahooMessengerJaws45X? If such is the case, it's so zipped and small that Insert B or the Jaws cursor will not even have time to report anything, if you're using a High Speed Internet connection. I would check my download folder first to see if the file is already there. If for some reason the file is not there, please provide us with the site address in question, the filename as well as your Operating System and Browser names, versions, and the kind of Internet connection you're using for downloads.

Best regards,

Adam

Steve Britt wrote:

Rosemarie, there's a set of scripts available for the download dialog box that might be of help here. You can get them from the JFWLITE site
www.jfwlite.com <http://www.jfwlite.com>
Hope this helps.