Re: doing a clean install of the update

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:40:12 -0500

Hi Troy, I think that they are talking about after you download the update
then turning off speech by removing your old version of JAWS.  At that point
doing a clean install.
Dave

personal email address dpf@xxxxxxxxxxx

When they turn the pages of history, when these days have past long ago,
will they read of us with sadness or the seeds that we let grow?