Re: dj software

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:43:48 -0800

Hi, Mike.  I just got an answer from somebody on the music list.  There are two
different programs you can use but they're not free.  Here are the links to
both of them

http://stationplaylist.com  and
http://otsdj.com

You can also use winanp and associated plugins that are free.

I hope this information helps.
Rosemarie