detect and repare doesn't solve the problem

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 07:22:15 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
I restored my  office programs with detect and repair. It still says:
displays the name of the window and contains controls to manipulate it.
Doesn't  that  sound familiar? It sounds like a  tool tip but I have
turned tool tips off  everywhere! And sometimes it also says the word
file instead of giving the mistake. When I press insert+f7 sometimes it
gives me the mistake but sometimes it says:  displays the name of the
window and contains controls to manipulate it.  It's so annoying to
press insert+escape so often!