desktop hotkey and navigation questions

  • From: "JERRY HATHAWAY" <jerry.hathaway2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS LISTSERVE" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 19:20:54 -0800

I have windows 98 second edition, office 97, and running jaws 5.0.
Can anyone tell me the hotkey to get to the desktop.  It use to be insert key
on the num pad and f6.  When in outlook express I am arrowing down the messages
and deleting the messages that I don't want to read jaws stop reading the next
message, and I have use the read line navigation key of innsert uparrrow.  This
also happens when I am in MS word in the open dialog boxwhen I use the first
letter to jump down the list in my documents list.  It read the first one and
not reads when I use the saave first letter again, or it stops reading when
arrowing down.  Does anyone have postive suggestion to solve this problem.
Thank you in advance.
Jerry Hathaway