dell support

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:36:24 -0600

On my dell, there is a program called dell support. It is for the birds. I
tried to access the help file and it won't read anything. It kept bothering
me to update my java settings and I was told to delete java since it doesn't
work with jaws. I also turned off my popup blocker. Now  once in a while the
computer will make a noise and it will ask me to turn on the popup blocker.
Do I need this java thing? I never could even update because I couldn't get
jaws to work with it. I do have someone who can see who uses the computer
occasionally. And I should leave the popup blocker off right?

web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990