Re: cut, copy, paste, not speaking

  • From: "RaZorbacK" <lists_en@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 15:46:49 +0200

hello,
Have you changed something in your verbosity settings? It appears
that the option "jaws messages" has been unchecked.
1. go to the configuration manager by pressing for example jawskey+f2
and selecting it in the list
2. hit CTRL D to load the default file
3. Hit alt+ S, and the letter V
4. depending on what level you have chosen, press the apropriate
button
5. in the dialog box, hit the letter J and check if "jaws messages"
is unchecked. If so, just tick the checkbox.
HTH

stever2525 wrote, on 02/04/2006 06:37

>Hi, this is Steve. I am using XP Home with JAWS5.1. I have no idea
what I
>may have done. When I press the key combination to cut, copy or
paste,
>from
>the clipboard, JAWS5.1 does not announce what has happened. What I
have
>selected operates normally, but I like the added security of
hearing.
>What can I do to here, cut, copy or paste?
>thank you
>

>--
line.

>If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
list, or

Sincerely,
---
Best regards, Sof