could changing i.e. settings have hidden my google tool bar?

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:13:12 -0400

Yesterday I saw on a helpful hints page some F.S. recommendations for setting o.e. and i.e. Sometime after trying to fix some of my internet options settings I tried accessing my google tool bar with the jaws command alt g, and it wouldn't come up for me. My daughter could click it for me but somehow the hot key doesn't work and I wonder if it got somehow hidden. I do have google tool bar checked in options but it isn't responding to alt g. Should it be uninstalled and reinstalled, or is there something else I can do to get it to work right again? Thanks.