Re: confused: Jaws 6 scripts in XP

  • From: "Gene" <guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:01:43 -0400

Open My computer then the C drive. Then go to Documents and Settings and
then what ever your user is called. Under that find Applications data. Under
there hit F for Freedom Scientific and then Jaws. Next find the correct
Version number and under that find the settings folder. When you open that
you will find enewp and open it. Then paste in your scripts and close. Then
restart Jaws and you are ready to go.

Thanks; Gene

On MSN and Yahoo - guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx