changing your location on zap2it

  • From: "Shai Wolman" <shai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:46:08 -0700

Hi, after putting in my home zip code in my preferences, I would like to change it to see what is on in a different market. would that be possible? I went to change my location, entered in a different zip code and pressed the go button where I thought that it would take me to a different screen where I would get to choose a provider, but it didn't. Has anybody been successful with doing this with jaws?

Sincerely,
Shai Wolman