changing assigned keystrokes

  • From: "Clifford Blackwell" <cblackwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:47:47 -0500

I have run accross a conflict in keystroke assignments and wonder if
anyone can provide me with the instructions for changing the strokes to
avoid conflict.

In Real Player, the keystroke control + up or down arrows control the
volume.  So when in Real Player if one want/needs to select
non-contiguous file in a List View, using the control+ up or down arrows
and then the space bar, you wind up turning the volume up or down in
Real Player.

Could anyone tell me how to reassign either set of keystrokes in Real
Player to avoid this conflict?

Thanks for your help.

Cliffords