Re: cell phones with Jaws

  • From: "Sunday Ugerdodge" <dayugdog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:23:00 +0800

hi,

just think of Pac Mate Omni that runs on Windows Mobile 6.

I encourage you to experiment JAWS on smart phones that runns on Windows Mobile.

I want to suggest to Freedom Scientific that they should create another JAWS
mobile edition that is compatible with the major mobile operating systems such
as Windows Mobile, Symbian, android etc.

FS created JAWS USB edition. Why don't they expand the power of JAWS on mobile
phones.

Let us explore everything that is posible.

Thanks.