Re: can't read pdf file with jfw5.00.812

  • From: chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:27:18 +0000

Here is what you need to do. Uninstall your old version of Adobe. I would
totally remove it from the add/remove programs in the control panel.
then I would run regscrub to remove all references to Adobe. After that go to
the jfwlite website and download the 6.0. Actually it is 6.01, but the webpage
will say 6.0. Make sure you choose the full version of 6.0. If everything works
right you should be able to read pdf files right online. Hope this helps.