Re: calendar program

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 23:22:44 -0500

Yes I am. I use JAWS version 8. I don't remember if I had to set it up in any particular way, but in the view menu, I have it set up to show a week at a time. I think that was one thing I did have to change, as I don't remember what the default view was, but if I remember right, whatever it was set on didn't work well. Try that, and if you have any other questions I'll try to help, but it really is accessible. <smile> Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/mercy0421/

graham smith wrote:
Hi

Just looked at microsoft Works calender does not seem accessible to me. How are you viewing it may I ask? Are you using jaws?

Regards

Graham

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>