Re: c plus plus programming and jaws.

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 19:32:55 -0500

Well believe or not, Jaws 5.1 seems to be working fine with my Borland c
plus plus version 5.01. I've successfully tried a source code as well as
some dialog boxes and help files. You need to use your Jaws cursor to scan
some dialog boxes as the tab key doesn't always travel everywhere. Compared
to some newer applications I have tested, this version of Borland is Ok. I
don't have any newer version to test, but if the spirit is the same, I mean
the same programming techniques, it might be accessible. Let's see what
other think about newer versions.
Adam