braille note with Jaws 6.1

  • From: "val smith" <regina38@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:14:31 +0100

Hi listers
I have Jaws 6.1 on windows 98se and XP home.  I have a braille note and voice
note and neither will work as external synths with Jaws.  I want to set up the
braille note to be my braille terminal and have tried useing the powerbraille
drivers without any luck.  I get a braille load driver error message.  So I
tried to load Jaws after the computer loads but still no luck.  There is
nothing wrong with com1 because my apollo 2 works fine on it.  I am out of
ideas so are pulse data and freedom scientific seem to be the same.  So please
help me or the lot will go out the window.  It might be better to contact me
off list with any suggestions at regina38@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  It might be that I am
not keeping my face straight.
cheers
Val