Re: blogger or wordpress with Jaws

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:05:18 -0700

Orhan,

I haven't yet encountered the kind of problem you're describing, but that's
no guarantee that I won't, eventually. Would you be so kind as to forward me
the WordPress tech support response, including if possible your inquiry to
which it replies so I can understand the issue?

Thanks. My email is:

yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx