Re: block senders

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:44:35 -0800

I hate it when I block people (usually they are companies advertising adult
or porn stuff) and they come back the next time with a different email
address but same content.

But, Moti, when you are going to the blocked senders list, and deleting
them, that removes them from blocked status, so they are free to spam you
again.  Don't delete that list.

The ones really hard to block are the ones with the entire email in a
graphic format, but it was originally created with text.  If you block
these, they come back with a different email address and spam you again.
Aaaargh!

Francis