Re: best way to learn JAWS

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 08:36:14 -0500

If you want to learn all about JAWS, just go to the Help menu, and select
Training.    Select the Basic Training option, which will teach you all you
need to know about JAWS.  Many of the Basic Training topics are available as
Daisy books which you can listen to using the built-in JAWS Daisy reader.  The
content in the Daisy books is identical to what was formerly available on
cassette.

Gerald