re: bearshare

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:05:56 -0700

sorry for not responding to your inquirery with JAWS 8, but I am in digest mode
so your message re: JAWS 8 and bearshare appeared in the same digest as my
response, so I didn't see the message before hand.

as to the problem you are having, this seems to be a problem with JAWS 8. you
may have noticed that when you try to arrow through the results that your
computer dings at you. I don't know what has changed in JAWS 8 but something
has. however, someone once suggested to perform the selection command
shift+downarrow when going through the results, and then hitting the spacebar
to select what you want to download. but even that has been a little flaky for
me, as it still didn't necessarily read all the results especially if it was a
long list. so, I would stick with JAWS 7 if you can.

Patricia

e-mail: bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx