be ware of Nero order page

  • From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 00:29:14 -0500

Hi all,

I just wanted to inform  everyone that Nero's order page for their products is
not accessible. The credit card fields are fine with Jaws, but it has trouble
entering expiration date. I spent half an hour trying to get Nero shop or
whatever it's called to accept my credit info. It kept telling me "Credit card
refused" "Wrong expiration date" I know this card is good and I entered the
correct info. Just wanted everyone to know. I finally got it, but it took much
time and too much effort to spend that kind of dough. Nero's order page needs
to be as accessible as their programs. Anyone know how to get in touch with
them? I'm going to tell them about it.

Marissa