authorization has expired?

  • From: "Troy Sullivan" <sullidog_2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:52:36 -0500

Hi all. I have jaws 3.3 on a very old win 95 computer, lol don't ask why
this system is still around, but it's a back up for me. Anyways, when I
turned it on one day it said that my authorization has expired and that I
needed to insert the disk, when I did that, it all worked normal again. So,
do these keys have an expiring date? The system is 4 years old. Thanks!
Troy