audible manager hotkeys with JAWS 7.0

  • From: Toonhead <toonheadrants@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:24:25 -0600

                                Hi folks

I just subscribed to audible last night, and so I remembered the discussion about the new JAWS scripts for the Audible manager.
So I installed it along with the scripts, and I notice that there are some buttons that don't seem to have any hotkeys or an easy method of getting to them. For example, there are buttons for set bookmark, jump to bookmark, previous section, next section and rewind and fast forward. To date, I know that you can rewind using control plus r and fast forward using control plus f, but what about the previous and next section and bookmark buttons?Do those have hotkeys I'm not aware of?
I seriously don't mind using my JAWS ccursor for those, I'm definitely a guy who isn't afraid to use the JAWS cursor to navigate the screen. However, if there are hotkeys I can use for easier navigation between sections of a book that'd be really helpful! Thanks for any assistance.