application to open NZB file type downloaded from newsgroups

  • From: "Thao Vy" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:35:37 -0500

Hi,
Does anybody know what application can be used to open nzb files? And can
someone please also explain to what nzb files are? I downloaded some NZB files
from one of the forums, and from what I understand I have to have some kind of
programs to import the nzb files, enable for me to download the main files
from the newsgroup. I heard there is a software called NewsLeechers, but that
software is not that accessible with JAWS. Again, could  someone please help
me find a software that  similar to NewsLeechers, but accessible with JAWS?
Thanks, and sorry, if this message may not be that cleared because I still not
quite sure what NZB files are all about.